thank you

Message from Sam Sr.


Tresckow Fire Sends Two to Hospital

In Carbon County, flames erupted at a home sending two people to a local hospital. News 13 was at the Hemlock Street home in Tresckow Friday morning where a woman and a teen suffered smoke inhalation and had to be taken to Hazleton General Hospital for treatment. The alarm went out around 10:45am. When firefighters arrived on location they found smoke and fire on the second floor. Multiple fire crews assisted in the fire that was put under control within about 10 minutes. The fire is still under investigation. Both the woman and teen have been released from the hospital.

Posted in

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.

get ready for your close-up

Professional video production for your business or event.